This notice (together with any policies referred to in it) tells you the manner in which you may use our Website. By using the Novus Origo Website, you indicate that you accept our Terms and Conditions and that you will abide by it.
www.novusorigo.com is operated by Novus Origo, Inc., a California corporation, headquartered at 3231-C Business Park Drive, Suite #121, Vista, CA 92081. Use of our contact information and email link as contained on the “Contact Us” section of our Website, including links to our affiliates, are subject to this Legal Notice.
1. This Website and the material on this Website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, decompiled, reverse engineered, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Novus Origo, Inc., except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Website on a single computer for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Website or its contents are transferred to you. Information, products, processes, methodologies and technologies described on this Website may be subject to other intellectual property rights. These rights are reserved by Novus Origo, LLC or other owner thereof.
2. The information on this Website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
3. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NOVUS ORIGO, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. NOVUS ORIGO, INC. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. SUITABLE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN IN RELATION TO ANY PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. NOVUS ORIGO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AND MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, THAT NO VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES WILL BE TRANSMITTED OR THAT NO DAMAGE WILL OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACK UP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT AND FOR UNDERTAKING REASONABLE AND APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS TO SCAN FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
5. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL NOVUS ORIGO, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF NOVUS ORIGO, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
6. The posting of any content or material to this Website and the creation of a link from this Website to any other Website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Novus Origo, LLC
9. “Novus Origo” is a registered service mark of Novus Origo, INC..
10. Our site may be used only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which infringes the rights of others.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
12. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of California and the courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute in relation to the contents of this Notice and of the Terms and Conditions.