Welcome to Novus Origo’s Webinar Series
Our instructional webinars are taught by some of the industry’s top managers, instructors, and facilitators and cover a wide variety of the 200 courses in Novus Origo’s Professional Training Series Curriculum on subjects such as; Leadership, Communications, Management, Business Skills, Office Productivity, and Professional Skills.
Our goals are to help provide you with a better understanding of some of the skills and tools to help you, your team, and your organization improve performance.
With new topics every month, there’s something for everyone.
Introduction to Social Styles in the workplace
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 10:00 am PST
Social Styles are the behaviors that people exhibit when interacting with others. Understanding the basics of the 4 social styles helps to minimize conflicts, improve communications, and increase overall performance.
What you will learn:
This Introduction to Social Styles Webinar will provide you with the basic building blocks to help you:
- Identify and gain a better understanding of your individual Social Style
- Recognize the Social Styles of your coworkers to help minimize conflicts
- What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of each Social Style
- How to interact and cope with each Social Style
- Improve relationships with customers and coworkers
- Determine which Social Styles are best to have on your team
Webinar Length: 30 Minutes
Webinar Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 10:00 am PST
Novus Origo’s Social Styles training has helped organizations to:
- Minimize Conflicts
- Improve Communications
- Increase Efficiencies
- Enhance Team Performance
- Repair Customer Relationships
- Implement Organizational Change