Professional Training Workshops
Novus Origo’s professional workshops are interactive and utilize a multitude of instructional methods during class and “after” class to deliver successful learning that incorporates and leverages “real work” experiences.
With over 200 workshops we can easily support the training requirements of any organization, and if we don’t have a class that you’re looking for, we can create it for you.
The Novus Origo Workshop Difference
- Real World Instructors, Mentors, & Facilitators
- Multimedia Presentations with Animated Case Studies
- Group Discussions & Action Learning
- Interactive Icebreakers, Exercises, & Activities
- Quick Reference Job Aids
- Full Color Student Training Manuals
- Pre–Class Assignments
- Post Module Assessments
- Narrated Audio Version of Course for Student’s Anytime “Take Along” Listening (soft skills attendees)
- Paperback Book Version of Course for Student’s Anytime “Take Along” Reading (soft skill attendees)
Sample: Novus Origo Introduction to Project Management Workshop
Novus Origo’s Provides Workshops in the following areas: